Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Musical Send Off...

For our last night together in TPE, we partied it up Taiwanese style... @ the KTV, and BOY, did we have fun!!

In addition to 1 small pitcher of draft beer & 2 six-packs of Taiwan Beer (drink of champions), we devoured a plate of munchies & burnt through the english song selections @ Cash Box.

Here are a few memorable photos:

Carolyn & Megan, the dynamic duet duo for the night....


Nathan, the reluctant japanese music KTVer...


I'm sad that it's our last day on the trip. I just said "bye" to everyone :(
The last week has been so wonderful & I hope to see everyone again soon!!!!

Thanks for the great memories, gang!!
And for the record, I still think Angelina's WAY better than Jennifer!!! :D

4 comments:

Mark Wu said...

Why isn't Iris singing?

Mark Wu said...

Did Cindy sing come sappy Chinese guavas(ballahs)?

Iris said...

I had a picture of Cindy dancing while singing... she was really into it that night...

I was trying to avoid the microphone.....

Nathan said...

Note the rapt faces of Iris and Megan... Did I captivate my audience or what?