Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Pics from Trip thus far...

For those who weren't able to join us... See what you're missing out on?!?!?!

Group picture @ NCCU Election Study Center after briefing:


The brand new high speed train!! TPE to KSH in 1hr 45min:


Tiffany, Angela & Julianna enjoying the bento box on the high speed train ride down to KSH:

The awesome UN for Taiwan display out front @ Hsieh's KSH Campaign HQ:

Meet our Pres & VP candidates:

Thanks to Eva & Zoe's Aunt and Uncle for lunch in KSH:

3 comments:

Mark Wu said...

Cindy says she can't tell Zoe and Eva apart. I thought Cindy's eye sight may be getting worse, but the pictures do show that the twins are looking mighty similar these days. Let me guess--gray suite is Eva, black suit is Zoe. BTW, I think there is a "Y" in Zoe.

Mark Wu said...

Oh my goodness, I want the VP's plush bald head!

Tiffany said...

AHHH WHY AM I MAKING THE NUMBER TWO SIGN?!?!?!?!?!